October 17, 2007

My To-Do List 10/17/07

My To Do List for today:

-Eat a full meal (yesterday's pizza was devoured by my roommates before I woke up today)

-Write another article post for my internship (I wrote my first one last night, still waiting to get a reply on it from my "editor")

-Find a study place for the GREs. I'm thinking a library.

-Study for GREs. Perhaps peruse a Math for Retards book while I'm in the zone.

1) Lick paw 2) Lick balls 3) Repeat

-Eat another meal (I may have to start licking leftovers to claim it for later)

-Occasionally think about getting a job

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I think you need to put a * next to eat a full meal. What the heck, tell your brother to feed you and tell the squatters (mentioned below) to get the flock out of your apt!
:)

Anonymous said...

Hooray for comments.

You know that New York has restaurants, right? ;)

Matt said...

sarah - I know, I know. I plan to do exactly that just as soon as I can go to the gym and develop 50 inch biceps.

fletch - You mean like McDonald's?