October 17, 2007

My To-Do List 10/17/07: A Retrospective

- Eat a full meal
Check - I ate at the golden arches! Yummy.

-Write another article for my internship
Half check - I thought of an idea. It's the thought that counts, right?

Everything's A OK

-Find a study place for the GREs
Check - I found a big ole library in Manhattan that's open fairly late. Plus, it has work stations and free wireless access. On the negative side, it took me about two hours to get back home because I got off the train to get a soda and literally walked in circles for forty five minutes. I wasn't being crazy, just lost.

-Study for GREs
Check - I did random questions on my computer until my body slipped into full nap mode in the middle of the library. That's how I know I'm in the groove.

-Eat another meal
Half check - I ate a plastic bowl of cheerios, but it was regular cheerios and regular cheerios are the worst kind of cheerios.

-Occasionally think about getting a job
No check - I was completely carefree on this one. But I think I'll get to watch a movie tomorrow with an old friend in town. Who needs work when you've got the movies? Don't answer that.

3 comments:

Sadie said...

All of that sounds good to me except for the meal problem. You need to get some Frosted Cheerios, they're my favorite.

Sarah said...

I know it is very not cool to grocery shop in NYC, but what about getting some supplies? I know a lot of the shops deliver as well.

Fletch said...

So do you feel like the guy in Across the Universe right about now? Do you have a roommate named Sadie?