March 27, 2008

Thank you, Graduate Admissions Gods

The Graduate Admissions Gods must have been pleased by my words last night because they've responded to my blog-offering with great tidings: admission to Northwestern and NYU.

I actually was admitted to Northwestern almost two weeks ago but I didn't learn of it until the NW admissions office called me today to find out why I've been such a slowpoke in checking my application status.

Barely minutes later I also received an email telling me that I've been nominated for a full-ride at NW. And when I went to pick up my NW acceptance packet in the mail, lo and behold but an NYU packet was riding piggy-back.

Excuse me while I go burn some incense and quiver with happiness.

4 comments:

hoagiefest 2020 said...

Congratulations! That's freaking neat!

Sarah said...

Look at you just getting in everywhere! Congrats!

Sadie said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations! Where will you go?

Matt said...

thanks everyone! I'm still figuring out the next step but all the support warms my little heart.